Coach Certification Mentoring and Supervision Program (CCP)
This very focused group offering is designed for coaches
who are working toward coach certification by the ICF, Coach
U or Corporate Coach U.
- Six-month mentor coaching program that focuses specifically
on the core coaching competencies and providing Supervision
- Each group is limited to four coaches
- Group meets twice a month with two ICF MCC coaches
- Two additional support lab sessions available with group
members per month
- An individual (one-on-one) coaching session
- Meets most mentor coaching requirements for certification
- Will receive written feedbacks for supervised sessions
- Two letters of recommendation based on competency level
- Most important — coaching skills enhancement and
- Certification process pitfalls and tips for a successful certification review
If you are desiring to improve your coaching skill and
competencies, needing to fulfill some of the requirements
for coach certification, and/or want to be better prepared
for coach-related certification exams, then the Coach Certification
Mentoring Program coaching group may be the perfect support
for you. You will be working with two ICF, MCC level coaches
who are trained certification assessors. Recommendation
letters for certification purposes will be provided subject
to competency level demonstration.
Requires a six-month commitment.
- Six Months (12 group sessions -- 75 minutes each)
- Support CCP Lab Sessions: 6-12 one-hour sessions
Fee: $325/month or
$1750 (Single payment discount).
Note: An additional individual one-on-one option is available.
- CCP-17 (Group Coach Certification Mentoring and Supervision Program):
Wednesday, 9/19, 9/26, 10/10, 10/24, 11/7, 11/21, 12/12, 1/2, 1/16, 1/30, 2/13, 2/27
4:00pm ET/3:00pm CT/2:00pm MT/1:00pm PT
Support CCP lab schedule determined by group members.
- Other groups may be scheduled as appropriate